Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goal Orientation

I have written in previous blogs on the importance of writing down your goals.
Get a notebook and write down your top 10  goals everyday. Turn the page each day and keeping writing your top 10 goals without looking at what you wrote the previous day.
When you put it on paper, it gives your goals meaning, like a written affirmation.
It gives your goals power. It is truly a written command to your subconscious mind until that command
becomes a reality.
First, you must write your goals in the present tense.
"I am a Pink Diamond"
Write it as if it were a fact.

Second, put your goal in positive terms.
Instead of writing; "I will not trip over my feet when I dance."
A positive alternative would be,
"I am a talented dancer."
Third, make it personal when you write your goals.
Use "I" with an action verb.
Keep the commands to your subconscious short and simple:
I am a sweeper.
I earn $50,000 a month.
I speak French.
I am a leader.
I am a Pink Diamond.
Write your top 10 goals for 30 days with the format above and something astonishing will happen.
Please share your improvements and success stories in the comment box below.
Just another coaching tip from Bamboopink Power Team-Pink Diamond Club
Maxine Drake


No comments:

Post a Comment